Talk: Track+ Digital.ai: How Continuous Testing on Steroids should Work?
Do the following statements sound familiar to your organization ? Evolving business needs increase the frequency of app changes, causing the expansion of test surfaces while reducing testing windows at the same time ? Defect discovery comes late in the software development and delivery process especially for performance and accessibility issues ? Test creation is limited to only those with coding skills No easy way for globally distributed teams or teams in a “lockdown situation” to collaborate on testing ? Functionality, performance, and accessibility on mobile devices are not consistently tested across all device/OS types leading to a lack of visibility ? Fragmented device models, OS versions, and different network conditions make testing difficult ? Then we have the answer for you! Learn how you can
- Use Comprehensive continuous testing capabilities that cover functional, performance, and accessibility test cases
- Have a “Test Automation/Exploration Robot” which automatically explores your (mobile) application and identifies test cases ?
- Scale and optimize tests for faster feedback
- Conduct non-functional testing (performance, network simulation, accessibility) in the context of a functional test
- Seamlessly collect, and analyze, standardized metrics to present actionable insights, and root cause analysis during testing
- AI/ML powered predictive and prescriptive intelligence to improve delivery cycles and lead times