Evolution of QA in Mobile App Delivery (EN)
My talk is based on real life experience and will touch on the following:
– Testers: from Manual Acceptance Tester to Automation Script developer: “Shift Left”, “Digitalisation”, “Agile QA”
– QA department: successful transition into a QA Innovation Center of Excellence.
– From pure Manual Testing to fully CI/CD integrated Automated Testing: “(Scriptless) Test Automation”, “Predictive QA”, “AI in QA” –
– Automated Testing vs Test Automation.
– Combining e2e Testing with API level based testing: our approach of an integrated Root Cause Analysis framework.
– How can I cover gaps?
June 2010 – today: Vodafone Group Technology: Lead QA Manager in Consumer Products and Services – Therein roles from Acceptance Tester over Test Manager to Lead QA Manager – Coordination and Orchestration of all QA activities required for device specific roll-outs of Vodafone Mobile Consumer services into the various Vodafone local markets. – Driving Tool and Methodology application and implementing Quality Management – Certified Scrum Master since March 2017.
David Taberno Sánchez & Manuel Grädel
Damla Simsek & Dea Noe Leimbacher
Bhushan Bagi & Ameur Djaffri
Sylvia Volles & Niklas Leicht
Prof. Dr. Lutz Jäncke
Andreas Kirchner & Vinod Wagh
Joel Aihende & Florian Fürst
Emilia Kasper & Stefan Blickensdörfer
Geoffroy Carlotti & Duncan Fletcher
Albert Noll & Thomas Scheuchzer