Joël is a QA lead and consultant with a strong passion for building high-quality software as a team effort. In his work, Joël combines his expertise in guiding people, shaping processes, and showing teams how much fun it is to test their apps with Cypress. Testing frontends with Cypress really brings the test suite close to the application code, which empowers developers to write tests themselves, and helps to bridge the gap between testers and developers. Joël likes to do just that.
Talk: Workshop: Cypress – Solve your Real-Life UI Test Automation Problems
- How Cypress.io differs from Selenium and other UI testing alternatives
- To setup a Cypress.io project
- How CSS locators work in Cypress.io
- To write your first test in a few minutes
- To use the built-in mocking and stubbing options to isolate your tests
- Integrate Cypress.io in your CI